This is not a use-it-in-the-real-world kinda thing. It’s being written as a learning project, but may interest you if you want to learn about database internals. It includes:
- Raft-based distributed consensus engine for linearizable state machine replication.
- ACID-compliant transaction engine with MVCC-based snapshot isolation.
- Pluggable storage engine with B+tree and log-structured backends.
- Iterator-based query engine with heuristic optimization and time-travel support.
- SQL interface including projections, filters, joins, aggregates, and transactions.