Mike Perham joined the show to talk about sustaining open source software, living a healthy life, how to treat one another, and more.
Mike Perham is a well known open source software developer and author of the beloved Sidekiq and Inspeqtor.
- Mike Perham (@mperham) on Twitter
- Mike Perham on Twitter “I would be happy to chat with podcasters or bloggers about sustainable OSS to raise more awareness of the subject.”
- Sidekiq - background processing for Ruby
- Inspeqtor - application infrastructure monitoring
- The Changelog #130: Inspeqtor and OSS Products with Mike Perham
- 410 Gone on Twitter: “You can find me on github, but other than that, no more. Sorry. If it’s not directly related to work, I’m done.”
- 410 Gone on Twitter: “I also feel the need to say that this has been a few years’ coming, if you’re just reading my TL, you probably don’t get it.”
- Daniel Stenberg (@bagder) on Twitter
- Burnout — Medium
- Medium search for “burnout”
- Hacker News search for “burnout”
- Rubber duck debugging - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Help Ian Warshak Climb Mt Kilimanjaro (GoFundMe)
- Buy a Changelog tee shirt for $20 (they’re super comfy)