First off, thank you for joining us on ! Here's what you can expect:
We strive for the best audio quality possible (within reason). Things you'll need to achieve this:
- A good external microphone or USB headset (Impossible? We can make earbuds sound OK)
- Headphones (Over-the-ear preferred)
- A quiet place to record
- A reliable internet connection
- A Skype account
Be ready on Skype approximately 5-10 minutes prior to recording for a quick soundcheck. We will contact you. Please do not call us since we'll be preparing. Here's some tips and tricks for a great show:
- Put your mobile device(s) on Silence and Airplane Mode.
- Have a glass of water nearby to avoid the dreaded Dry Mouth Syndrome.
- Relax. Have fun. Bring your opinions.
hard intimidating talking part is over! Your episode will be professionially edited, produced, and transcribed. Then:
- We'll email you when your show is published.
- You'll get an awesome t-shirt as a thanks from us.
- We'll all share and promote the episode!
Please do share your episode. You put a lot of effort in to what you do and we want to see its impact maximized. Our guests' favorite places to share their show:
- Project Website and/or README
- Personal Website, Blog, and/or Medium
- Twitter, Reddit, Hacker News, etc.
The email you receive will also include a snippet you can use so people can listen to your show without leaving your site. Here's a preview of what it looks like:
Thanks again, we truly appreciate it! 💚💚💚