With walrus, you can backup services like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, etcd or a complete directory with a short interval and low overhead. It supports AWS S3, digitalocean spaces and any S3-compatible object storage service.
Poodle’s features include:
- Register your web services and endpoints easily.
- Use variables in endpoints definitions.
- Painless debugging and interaction with APIs.
- Search web services and endpoints interactively.
- Edit services and endpoints easily (config is just a TOML file).
- Sync services via Gist automatically.