Founders Talk – Episode #29
Francisco Dao / 50 Kings
Francisco Dao, the Founder of 50 Kings (an invitation-only, private community of thinkers and doers) joins Adam to talk about the importance of building relationships, doing only what interests you, entrepreneurship, all sorts of “insider” knowledge around the tech event planning space and more. If you’ve been dying to get invited or referred to 50 Kings, this show will give you all you need to know.
Notes & Links
- 50 Kings
- Elon Musk
- David Hornick
- The Lobby Conference
- Foo Camp
- Tech stars plan City Slickers-style cattle drive
- Killer Attitude 53 Rules of Unstoppable Confidence
- Tech community, are we MTV or TED?
- Internet innovators: Beware the big bubble of small ideas
- A Post-Mortem for Plancast
- SAP Will Buy SuccessFactors For $3.4 Billion