Sam Soffes the Founder of Nothing Magical and NOW the VP of Engineering at Seesaw joins Adam Stacoviak to share some of the most recent details and changes for him in the finale part 3 show.
Core take away? Embrace risk. Stay focused.
Notes & Links
Make sure you listen to Sam's other appearances:
- #51: Sam Soffes / Onward - Part 4
- #39: Sam Soffes / Nothing Magical, Cheddar - Part 2
- #38: Sam Soffes / Nothing Magical, Cheddar - Part 1
- #30: Chuck Longanecker - Great design can't be hired, Follow your bliss (genius), Betterment, and early exit or build to $400k salary for life - The Industry
- Sam Soffes (soffes) on Twitter
- Seesaw (Seesaw) on Twitter
- Reverse Minimalism
- Expensive Parking Spots with Sam Soffes » The East Wing
- Staying Strong
- Having Less
- An Intimate Portrait Of Innovation, Risk, And Failure Through Hipstamatic's Lens | Fast Company