Adam and Jerod talk with Olivier Lacan about keeping a
CHANGELOG and his passion for keeping a human facing, readable history, for software projects.
Notes & Links
- Olivier Lacan
- Keep a Changelog
- @Changelog: On ‘Keeping a CHANGELOG’ ...
- The standard CHANGELOG file for all open source projects
- Why not just use GitHub release notes?
- Isn't a CHANGELOG about all changes not just important changes?
- Keep a changelog for each minor release?
- Aaron Swartz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tim Berners-Lee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Lawrence Lessig - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia