Adam and Jerod talk with Ryan built about HuBoard - a project management solution for teams and organizations using GitHub. He gives us an inside look at how he created HuBoard, how he made the transition from free service to paid users, the technical challenges of getting set up to handle enterprise, and more.
Codeship – If it works with Docker, it works with Codeship Jet.
Toptal – Join Toptal and work with awesome people from anywhere in the world. Freelance with companies like Airbnb, Artsy & IDEO.
DigitalOcean – Use the code
CHANGELOG to get a $10 hosting credit when you create a new DigitalOcean account
How do you build a business on top of the Github API? What are the technical challenges of serving big enterprise with your SasS? What would you do if Github wanted to acquire your business? Ryan Rauh joins us today to answer these questions.
If you enjoyed this show, or if you’re a happy user of HuBoard, head over to our Ping repo and leave us some feedback! We appreciate you for listening.
- rauhryan (Ryan Rauh)
- Ryan Rauh (@rauhryan) | Twitter
- HuBoard - GitHub issues made awesome.
- Contributor License Agreement
- HuBoard Enterprise
- Crushpath :: It’s time for new business.
- Charles Lowell (@cowboyd) | Twitter
- GitHub Enterprise - The best way to build and ship software
- Faye: Simple pub/sub messaging for the web
- Ember.js - A framework for creating ambitious web applications.
- The Changelog #131: The Road to Ember 2.0 with Tom Dale and Yehuda Katz