Our guests this week are 2015’s RUBY HEROES! Big show today, lots of great Ruby talk with these heroes, great insights from this past year of Ruby, and more.
Codeship – If it works with Docker, it works with Codeship Jet.
Toptal – Join Toptal and work with awesome people from anywhere in the world. Freelance with companies like Airbnb, Artsy & IDEO.
Code School – Learn to program by doing with hands-on courses. Sign up for Code School at only $19/month. That’s $10 off per month!
And here are this year’s Ruby Heroes:
- Eileen Uchitelle - @eileencodes
- Jeremy Evans - @jeremyevans0
- Nobuyoshi Nakada - @n0kada
- Sam Saffron - @samsaffron
- Sarah Mei - @sarahmei
- Zachary Scott - @_zzak
- Ruby Hero Awards
- Ruby Heroes Awards Video
- nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada)
- eileencodes (Eileen M. Uchitelle)
- sarahmei (Sarah Mei)
- zzak (Zachary Scott)
- jeremyevans (Jeremy Evans)
- SamSaffron (Sam)
- hone (Terence Lee)
- Gregg (Gregg Pollack)
- ko1 (Koichi Sasada)
- Roda: Routing Tree Web Framework Toolkit
- Ruby Together