The entire crew behind Turing-Incomplete podcast joined the show to talk about the history and focus of their show, the ins and outs of technical podcasting, software industry trends, and more.
Codeship – If it works with Docker, it works with Codeship Jet.
imgix – Real-time Image Processing. Resize, crop, and process images on the fly, simply by changing their URLs.
Harvest – Simple online time tracking software.
Sentry – An open source realtime error logging platform that gives you the insight you need into the errors that affect your customers.
Notes & Links
This "crossover" style show (where we invite other podcasters on) is new for us. Let us know if you'd like to hear more like this or if you prefer we stick to our bread and butter.
- Pam Selle (@pamasaur) on Twitter
- Jearvon Dharrie (@jearvon) on Twitter
- Justin Campbell (@justincampbell) on Twitter
- Len Smith (@ignu) on Twitter
- Burn your résumé: Finding your next job as an engineer
- Simply Secure
- Learn to Program the World's Most Bodacious Language with Clojure for the Brave and True
- Qloudstat - Analytics & monitoring for access logs in Amazon S3
- Turing-Incomplete - Propositions as Types w/ Brian McKenna
- Turing-Incomplete - Umlauts are Metal with Kelsey Gilmore-Innis
- Turing-Incomplete - Mudit Ameta
- Turing-Incomplete - Raquel Vélez
- Turing-Incomplete - Origin Stories
- Turing-Incomplete - Corey Haines on Simple Design
- Turing-Incomplete - 2014 Retrospective
- Uncle Bob Martin (@unclebobmartin) on Twitter
- Livecoding.tv - Watch Engineers code Products live.
- Changelog Weekly - Issue #68
- Clean Coder
- Call Recorder for Skype