Ron Evans, ringleader of The Hybrid Group and creator of a fleet of open source robot libraries, joined the show to talk about open source and robotics, Cylon.js, Gobot, Artoo, teaching, KidsRuby, his programming hero, and more.
Codeship – If it works with Docker, it works with Codeship Jet.
Opbeat for AngularJS – Performance monitoring for AngularJS. Instantly pinpoint performance issues, and optimize your code. Install in minutes.
Harvest – Simple online time tracking software.
imgix – Real-time Image Processing. Resize, crop, and process images on the fly, simply by changing their URLs.
- The Changelog #150: Internet Connected Things Using Spark With Zach Supalla
- Particle (@particle) on Twitter
- Highway1 - The home for hardware entrepreneurs
- dmca/2014-10-05-tildeslash.md at master · github/dmca
- Parrot USA - Bebop Drone, Minidrones, Zik 2.0, Hands-free car kits, Automotive OEM
- DJI - The World Leader in Camera Drones/Quadcopters for Aerial Photography
- Artoo - Ruby framework for robotics, physical computing, and the Internet of Things
- Gobot - Golang framework for robotics, physical computing, and the Internet of Things
- BB-8™ by Sphero – Sphero Store
- CHARLIE GERARD
- Hero: Jim Weirich