Got CSS chops? Fork this repo from seaofclouds, fix the layout and make one hundred bucks:
Scrollbars appear when they don’t need to. This is due to the 100% height / min-height style. I’ve tried many solutions; none have stuck.
- Fixed width and centered content and sidebar
- Height of content and sidebar must be the same
- Height of content and sidebar must grow to accommodate more content
- Height of content and sidebar must not be shorter than window height
- Height of header must remain flexible, and not impact the CSS used to fix this issue.
- Content and sidebar background images contain gradients that must extend to fill 100% width
- Scrollbars only when needed.
- Target Browsers: Firefox 3+, Safari 3+, bonus points for ie7+8 (separate stylesheet okay)