Rails 2.3.5 released
Unofficial release notes from Mike Gunderloy:
- An XSS vulnerability in strip_tags is fixed.
- Several Ruby 1.9 compatibility fixes
- :_delete option in nested attributes has been renamed to :_destroy
- The MySQL adapter is updated to allow the use of stored procedures
- Rails is tested with newer versions of Rack (1.0.1), the MySQL adapter (2.8.1), Mocha (0.9.8), and the sqlite3-ruby adapter (1.2.5). sqlite 2 is only supported if you’re using Ruby 1.8.x.
Sign in or Join to comment or subscribe