Brian Ketelsen and Erik St. Martin, the organizers of GopherCon, joined the show to talk about what it takes to create and run a conference like GopherCon, the size of the event, the speaking track, after-parties, hack day, workshops, and more. We also covered their focus on diversity with their Diversity Scholarship Support Fund that anyone can support, even those who don’t plan to attend, as well as their child care options to ensure even those with children have the opportunity to attend.
Codeship – If it works with Docker, it works with Codeship Jet.
Changelog will be at GopherCon 2015! Yes, we’re taking The Changelog and Changelog Films on the road to cover GopherCon 2015 so make sure you say hi when you see us.
- Erik St. Martin (@erikstmartin) | Twitter
- erikstmartin (Erik St. Martin)
- Brian Ketelsen (@bketelsen) | Twitter
- bketelsen (Brian Ketelsen)
- Gophercon 2015
- Gophercon 2015 - Sponsors
- GopherCon Kickoff Party - Denver Gophers Meetup (Tuesday, July 7, 2015)
- Gophercon 2015 - After Party
- The Changelog’s 2015 Conference Scene · Issue #129 · thechangelog/ping
- Beyond Code - Season 1 Teaser
- Changelog Weekly
- Go in Action