At first glance, Chartist may look like just-another-js-charting-library. But upon closer inspection, it appears to stand out from the crowd. A few key things that Chartist provides:
- Convention over configuration
- Separation of concerns (Style with CSS & control with JS)
- Usage of SVG
- Fully responsive and DPI independent
- Responsive configuration with media queries
- Fully built and customizable with SASS
The CSS animations example looks great. As does The Chartist Guy, their dapper mascot.