The call it Plyr, and its feature list is impressive:
- Accessible - full support for captions and screen readers.
- Lightweight - just 4KB minified and gzipped.
- Customisable - make the player look how you want with the markup you want.
- Semantic - uses HTML5 form inputs for volume (range) and progress element for playback progress.
- No dependencies - written in native JS.
- API - easy to use API.
- Fallback - if there's no support, the native players are used.
- Fullscreen - options to run the player full browser or the user can toggle fullscreen.