Hey folks! I built Virus Cafe to help you make a friend in 2 minutes! My goal is to help people stuck indoors because of COVID-19 (or police curfews) to make meaningful connections with strangers.
Here’s how it works:
- You are matched with a random partner for a video chat
- You’re given a deep question to discuss. You have 2 minutes!
- The only rule is: no small talk!
Small talk is the worst and I’m on a mission to eradicate it. I’ve expertly crafted over 200 questions designed to stimulate good conversation and skip past the boring introductions.
Here are a few samples:
- When in your life have you been the happiest?
- What would you be willing to die for?
- What is the biggest lie you’ve told without getting caught?
- What is a belief you had as a child that you no longer have?
- What human emotion do you fear the most?
- If a family member murdered someone, would you report them to the police?
- What absolutely excites you right now?
I hope you use Virus Cafe to meet a new friend and make a deep connection today.